My Plans for the Future:
Now: Graduate from High School and pick college to attend.
1. Graduate college (preferably Cornell University) as an aerospace mechanical engineer.
2. Complete the AFROTC (United States Air Force) program.
3. Serve my required years, and maybe more, in the United States Air Force while gaining experience as an engineer.
4. Get a job at an aerospace company/organization such as NASA, SpaceX or Orbital Science.
5. Spend equal amounts of time and money on volunteering and charities, and exploring the world.
6. Doing all this with hopes of making a difference in the world while living a happy life.
the world is heavy
but your bones
(just a cubic inch)
can hold 19,000 lbs
ounce for ounce
they are stronger than steel
atom for atom
you are more precious than diamond
and stars have died
so that you may live
you need to remember these things
when you say that you are weak
Sometimes you need to burn bridges to stop yourself from crossing them again.
do u have some of those friends where u cant even remember how u became friends u just suddenly were friends